• 570 sneakerheads reviewed and rated Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 and the shoe received an Overall Score of 89.2%.
• Sneakerheads reviewed and rated several factors such as material, traction, fit, support, comfort, outdoor use, bounce, responsiveness, breathability, durability.
• 86% of the sneakerheads that reviewed Jordan Why Not Zer0.2 were males while 14% were females from the United States of America and Canada.
• 73% of the sneakerheads were between 18-34 years old.
• 89% of the sneakerheads recommended J. Why Not Zer0.2 after 30 days of purchase and 85% of the buyers received higher satisfaction with their initial expectations.