• 652 sneakerheads reviewed and rated Under Armour M-Tag Low and the shoe received an Overall Score of 72%.
• Sneakerheads reviewed and rated several factors such as material, traction, fit, support, comfort, outdoor use, bounce, responsiveness, breathability, durability.
• 78% of the sneakerheads that reviewed Under Armour M-Tag Low were males while 22% were females from the United States of America and Canada.
• 78% of the sneakerheads were between 18-34 years old.
• 77% of the sneakerheads recommended U. A. M-Tag Low after 30 days of purchase and 72% of the buyers received higher satisfaction with their initial expectations.