• 787 sneakerheads reviewed and rated Under Armour M-Tag and the shoe received an Overall Score of 89.7%.
• Sneakerheads reviewed and rated several factors such as material, traction, fit, support, comfort, outdoor use, bounce, responsiveness, breathability, durability.
• 83% of the sneakerheads that reviewed Under Armour M-Tag were males while 17% were females from the United States of America and Canada.
• 78% of the sneakerheads were between 18-34 years old.
• 92% of the sneakerheads recommended U. A M Tag after 30 days of purchase and 88% of the buyers received higher satisfaction with their initial expectations.